Job Title: Senior Engineer - Technology Development / Process Integration
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Start Date: ASAP
The Senior Silicon Process Integration Engineer will work as a member of a highly-dynamic team focused on developing and manufacturing integrated silicon photonic circuits used in telecommunications, data communications, and high performance computing applications. He/she will have major responsibility for designing the fabrication process platforms used for production of those circuits.
- Develop and implement process flows for producing novel photonic devices.
- Work closely with design, process module, and test engineers to create robust manufacturing process platforms.
- Characterize and optimize flows, using in-line and post-fab electrical and optical data to analyze performance, yield, and reliability.
- Participate on New Product Introduction team to develop and qualify new products.
- Lead the transfer of products from Kotura's fab to a volume production foundry.
- Participate in cross functional activities such as Material Review Board, Change Control Board, internal audits, design reviews, process reviews, and ad hoc improvement teams.
Minimum Requirements :
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science, or related field.
- 5 years experience with standard IC processing with at least 2 years of technology development/integration.
- Excellent data analysis skills; working knowledge of DOE and SPC.
- Superior teamwork and communication skills.
- U.S. Permanent Resident or citizen.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following :
- Strong background in device physics.
- Familiarity with photonics component manufacturing processes.
- Project management experience.
- Working knowledge of microelectronics design/layout (DW-2000, L-Edit) and device simulation (Silvaco) tools.
Kotura offers a competitive compensation package, health benefits, paid time off, 401(k) plan, and an opportunity to be a part of a truly outstanding world-class team.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (626) 609-2379.