Job Title: Senior Engineer - Thin Film
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Start Date: ASAP
Kotura, Inc., a worldwide leader in silicon photonics, has an immediate opening in Sr. process engineer. This person will be tool owner for thin film and diffusion processes. He/she will be involved in process development and product engineering.
Duties of Position:
- Responsible for thin film, diffusion and related processes for R&D and production lots. Implement control charts and monitor tool/process performance. Track WIP and fab performance trend charts.
- Work with integration engineer for continued process and product yield improvement.
- Define electrical and process requirement according to device specification. Develop new processes per device requirements. Evaluate/develop new tool capability in thin film, diffusion and related processes.
- Master degree or equivalent in related engineering field is required.
- Si IC thin film fabrication experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of metal sputter, PECVD, implant and diffusion is desired. Willing to be hands on.
- Good written and oral communication skills. Strong team player.
- Must be able to legally work in the U.S.