Job Title: Junior Electrical Technician
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Start Date: ASAP
- Work in a small team to upgrade access database functions to SQL based client-server functions.
- Program user interface functions in C/C++/VB to communicate with SQL server and perform the data storing, pulling, and analysis functions.
- Program Excel and Power Point using VB to automate the reports with Excel graphs, table, and charts.
- Communicate with user group to collect user interface requests and program database user interface forms under supervisor’s guideline and group software structure.
- Develop software in a disciplined team environment and maintain development software in source control.
- Build and test circuit board for in-house application.
- Production test hardware and software setup and maintenance
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering.
- Completed at least 18 credits of software language courses with grade B or better.
- Completed at least 6 credits of database courses with grade B or better
- 1 year C/C++ or Visual basic programming experience
- Hand on experience on electronic circuit building and trouble shooting, soldering certification a plus
- Optical instrument test and programming experience
- SQL or MS Access programming experience a plus
- Good communication skill
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (626) 609-2379.