Job Title: Equipment Engineer
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Start Date: ASAP
Kotura, Inc., a worldwide leader in silicon photonics, has an immediate opening in semiconductor wafer process equipment technician/engineer in grave yard shift. This position involves preventative maintenance (PM), corrective maintenance and operation of the tool sets in the wafer fab. Tool sets include PECVD, RTP, sputter and other tools.
Duties of Position:
- Trouble shoot and resolve any equipment related issues.
- Perform scheduled PM.
- Document equipment maintenance procedure.
- Use SPC to determine the health of tools.
- Train engineering staff working with tools.
- Maintain inventory of consumable and non-consumable parts, place purchase requisitions as required.
- Help maintain tools in other module/facility areas.
Applicants must have a minimum of an AS degree in electronics. A minimum of 3 years experience in equipment maintenance in a semiconductor manufacturing environment is required. Experience in mechanical and vacuum equipment, debugging electronic circuits is desired. Experience with Applied Materials’ tools is a plus.