Job Title: Customer Service Representative/Marketing Assistant
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Start Date: ASAP
As a customer service representative / Marketing Assistant, you will provide frontline customer service by responding to customer inquiries, entering orders, doing order follow-up and solving problems. Internally you will provide support to the Sales & Marketing team and work closely with other departments on customer related issues. You must be very organized, responsible, professional and a team player. Ability to deliver superior customer service and develop & maintain strong working relationships with customers is key.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide pre-sale customer support by assisting sales & marketing with quotation and proposal.
- Interact with customers daily via phone and e-mail.
- Assist and guide customers with order processes, systems and procedures.
- Work closely with Operations to schedule product shipment.
- Assist marketing and application engineering in various reporting tasks.
- Duties may change and develop as the department and company grow.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail. Deadline oriented.
- Works efficiently with minimal supervision. Self-Starter and taking initiatives.
- Excellent Customer Service and Great Communication Skills (oral and written).
- Demonstrates professionalism and good judgment at all times.
- Excellent Multi-Tasking Skills. Efficient and effective use of time, internal and external resources to complete tasks.
- Excellent people skills. Interacts effectively and works productively with a wide range of people.
- Constantly strives to meet the needs of the customer.
- Remains calm during escalated issues and takes action to provide great customer service.
- Takes ownership of mistakes that are made and works to resolve them.
Work experience requirements:
Experience working with outside customers in a customer service role.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills .
- Proficient in Microsoft office and other productivity softwares.
- Development of test and analysis tools
Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (626) 609-2379.